Monday, May 16, 2005

moi n blogging-take 4

junta
this is my 4th attempt at blogging...the first 2 avatars r not worth mentioning..

back then i just dint hav the enthu to keep goin.....suddenly the knowledge that a few of my peers blogged with decent regularity,spurred me to start ,what shud rank right up there as one of the most controversial blogs....

the dust is yet to settle,but the urge to blog has got the better of me n here i am.....

i hav taken the cozy cover of anonymity..this i believe wil help me wen it comes to bein straight.....

i hope u njoy reading this ,if not more atleast as much as i njoyed writing this...

a few weeks frm now the placement jamboree wil happen n i wil provide enuf scoops to sustain ur laughter.... the kind of ppl here n their attitude r so reader friendly,that if i key in a miniscule ten percent of what i see around me here,u people wil die of laughter......so lemme be very choosy


thats all folks......

more later....

have fun...take care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home