Monday, June 06, 2005

Making a paradigm shift-quite literally

My father,his job and a lot many things had
conspired against me..The result, we had to shift
to a new house. we are moving away from
the one region that was very close to my heart..
As if that was not bad, the new place happens
to be a wee bit closer to *CE.

After more than a decade at my earlier place,
I luvd that part of madurai, more than I did
Madurai itself...(My own true friends,
frequent visitors to 5point someone, wil
vouch for my madness about madurai)

This new place seems to be in a faraway land.
My first reaction, as i moved in here was
God !! are we back to pre-indus valley civilization....
The place is a refreshing change ,compared to
the pell mell that characterised my earlier abode..

POSITIVES here:

veery serene
got a gud climate(still within the confines of madurai tho)

NEGATIVES

too close to *CE
faraway from everything else
ostracized from the rest of madurai



Will post more once i get a feel
of the things here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home