Thursday, September 13, 2007

TAGGED

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it

I am told I was more into bullying than being bullied in
mychildhood.So while I had my share of bruises,scratches and small injuries,
scars were rare.But I do have one that is very prominent.There is
no Sidney Sheldon-esque story hidden in the scare though.It was not a result of a sporting endeavor or any other adventure(Not that I have been involved in many of them).

I was blissfully asleep.At some point during my sleep , I rolled down the cot and fell down.Peaceful kid that I was I didnot cry then or My parents just considered me "Well left ".When I finally found my way to a clinic it was too late.While the injury was not fatal, it did manage to leave a scar.It's managed to stay in my forehead till date.It's been 19+ years.Sigh

2. What does your phone look like?
My first phone looked like a cross between a brick and a soap box.
The next one was relatively better looking.My current one is a lot
better.But due to a manufacturing defect the rear portion has lost
it's decorative coating.
Result : The Moto Krzr looks like Mallika Sherawat in the 7up ad.

3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
Back home in Madurai , Lance Armstrong and Rahul Dravid fought
for space with Maria sharapova and Dipika Pudukone.Here in
Bangalore , I have to look at the under garments hanging over head(As to whose under... , I leave it to your imagination).


4. What is your current desktop picture?
A Walther PPK


5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
I am an optimist.I don't think anybody can get that desperate.
(Come on guys, Situation is not that bad yet.I will get to make my choice)


6. What do you want more than anything right now?
An opportunity to exercise the choice mentioned in Q 5.

7. What time were you born?
I have a good memory.But this is too much.
I guess it was an unearthly hour, why else would I
sit and do this at this time of the day.

8. Are your parents still together?
People do get to exercise their choice , but that's else where.
So long as I exist , they will need each other to ensure I stay on the "right " path.


9. Last person who made you cry?
Vijay T R in "Veerasamy"

10. What is you favorite perfume/cologne?
I am not much into perfumes. Though I have never smelt/used it
my choice would be the one that Marlyn Monroe is supposed to have worn to her bed.


11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
Long Hairs and Expressive eyes will do just fine.
Frankly , my dear ,I don't give a damn

12. What are you listening to?
Too many things actually:
It's raining outside
The ceiling fan is making a lot of noises
and on top of this Iam watching ESPN , hoping they will stop the highlights of that old match featuring Jeff Crowe ,Hadlee among other old men(They look young on TV though).

13. Do you get scared of the dark?
I used to .
But after college ,pretty much nothing scares me.

14. Do you like pain killers?
No thanks. I can grin and bear it.

15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Why else would I spend a beautiful night trying to revive this blog.

16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Saravana Bhavan Idli , pudhina Chutney..

17. Who was the last person you made mad ?
Lotsa people in the office.I lost track


18. Is anyone in love with you?
Trust me ,Women in Bangalore take better decisions.

-------------------------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Uttara Ananthakrishnan said...

:-) keep writing...

September 15, 2007  
Blogger SANTHOSH said...

u call ur first, ahem, apparatus a phone?
"But after college ,pretty much nothing scares me." -- lol
and, a walther ppk??????

September 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home