Thursday, July 14, 2005

insane ramblings

I came across this irony of sorts when i was
arbitly turning the pages of the dictionary...
Nothing earth shattering,infact its some thing that
i had known all my life...

the word "FACULTY" means

1)the teachers of a particular school ,college or university

it also means

2)Particular ability to so something...
and abilities that a person is born with...

I cant help but notice the fact that
there are very few people in category 1 possessed
with 2..


PS:This reflection holds true for the last few years only..
I have had really good members of set 1 in my earlier student life..

2 Comments:

Blogger THE DEVIL said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 15, 2005  
Blogger THE DEVIL said...

bingo!! I, probably 'cause i spent my time in a cbse school was taught to ask "why not" rather than just mug up. But then... its finally gets down to how much can u mug than how much can u apply.

July 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home