Wednesday, June 29, 2005

All time favorite

Heres a list of my all time favorite books..
the list will reflect my tastes and u will find that
theres nothing serious in my list..

Its in no particular order

Godfather
To kill a mocking bird
Fountainhead
As the crow flies-jeffrey archer
Kane and Abel-jeffrey archer
Straight from the gut-jack welch
alchemist-paul coelho
Da vinci code
Evening news-Arthur hailey
Timeline
Doctors-Eric segal

One book i should never have touched- Family by mario puzo

its "male-in law rapes a woman" kinda story that
will put the fatwas to shame...

Authors of whom i should have read more-Stephen king, J R R tolkien,
Alistair maclean

I have read everythng written by sidney sheldon and john grisham..
I have a confusion with the names ,they get no mention
in my list


People reading this, i would like take a look at yours as well,
do mail me ......

suggestions ,feedbacks as always welcome

2 Comments:

Blogger THE DEVIL said...

Hope u are having fun!! U should read JOHN GRISHM. Probably, " the chamber" would be a good start.

June 30, 2005  
Blogger Bhavesh said...

I ve read a whole lot of books and will be posting on books that moved me soon.. stay tuned.. :) Try SHANTARAM by GREGORY DAVID ROBERTS.. You will never regret having bought this book..!!

August 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home