Saturday, June 25, 2005

AU REVOIR

Its that time of the year, when my senior
friends enter a new life..
since time immemorial,i have been very close
to my seniors.So every passing academic year meant
my missing a few gud friends..This year has been the
worst ..

I knew a whole lot of people and a few have been
very close to me.These are people, with whom
i have spent most of my leisure time and most of the
time when i was away from classes when clases actually happened.
I have discussed a mind boggling array of topics with these people
for endless hours..

I will make every effort to ensure that i stay in touch with
these guys all my life..I dont want to name anybody ,coz
i just might end up missing somebody..I wish all my senior friends
who have entered corporate life,all the very best.

tomorow by this time ,venkat will be on his way to join IIM L.
Iam sure he will set the place on fire...
My cousin, whos been with me thru the gud times and bad
has cleared all the hurdles and will join univ of houston,
this time next month...

I wish both dinesh and venkat , the very best..

as i complete this post, my only thoughts are about
ensuring that atleast a handful of my juniors feel the sameway
about me as i feel about venkat,dinesh,neeraj,santhosh and others.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Venkat | Mandy said...

I am flattered folks !
Out of words.. Anyways.. Thanks !

June 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home